[Replay Webinar] How can you improve your customer relations by promoting self-care?
In the context we all know, companies have no choice but to learn to adapt. To achieve this, adaptation and care are the keywords. The sanitary crisis has accelerated the rise of the latter. Self-care refers to the possibility given to the customer to carry out, on their own, tasks that are not very complex and have little added value for the customer service. A self-care strategy aims to meet your customers’ need for autonomy. Selfcare has become the essential tool for placing the customer at the centre of a company’s strategy.
In this workshop, we will discuss the following points:
- Why integrate self-care into your customer relations strategy?
- What are the new self-care challenges for 2021?
- How do personalised videos improve your self-care systems?
- How to measure the performance of your self-care strategy?
- Selfcare for better customer knowledge
This webinar is presented by:
- Philippe Barbot: head of MOA Claims at Groupama
- Hélène Plouzeau, DPOM Claims Project Manager at Groupama
- Alex Chinon, CEO of Vidata
How can you improve your customer relations by promoting self-care?