[REPLAY WEBINAR] – How to maximise Customer Engagement?
43% of marketers believe that increasing customer engagement is one of their top goals for 2020 (source: 2019 ascend2 survey).
Strong competition and the new demands of increasingly versatile consumers are forcing companies to change the way they deal with their customers. The challenge today is to develop a real customer engagement strategy.
The objective of this webinar is to help you implement an effective and sustainable customer engagement strategy.
This 45-minute webinar will cover the following topics
- Why is customer engagement a key marketing lever?
- What are the 3 levers to create engagement with your customers?
- What digital tools will drive customer engagement in 2020?
- What KPIs should be monitored to measure your customers’ engagement?
- Find out how Groupama Loire Bretagne, CNP Assurances and Sofincohave succeeded in achieving their objectives thanks to the personalised video
How to maximise Customer Engagement?
Vous aimerez aussi:
What is a bread point in a customer relationship?
Pain point is an anglicism that can be translated as “pain point”. A pain point then refers to an irritant, i.e. a point of friction during ...
What is Selfcare in a customer relationship?
A definition for self-care The term “self-care” could be translated as taking care of oneself. You may also encounter synonyms such as self ...
[White Paper] The 4 Levers of Effective Customer Service
Customer service is a business challenge that is sometimes difficult to measure. This reference guide will give you the keys to improve the efficiency of ...