[GUIDE] – How to successfully implement a sustainable and effective Customer Engagement strategy?
According to a Constellation Research study, companies that have improved their customer engagement approach have increased their sales by 22% (cross-channel sales)
Today, implementing a sustainableand effective Customer Engagement strategy is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Several levers and digital tools exist to help you implement a successful Customer Engagement strategy!
Get inspired by the Customer Engagement strategies of Groupama Loire Bretagne, CNP Assurances and Sofinco!
In this guide :
- Why is customer engagement a key marketing lever?
- What are the 3 levers to create engagement with your customers?
- What digital tools will drive customer engagement in 2020?
- What KPIs should be monitored to measure your customers’ engagement?
- Find out how Groupama Loire Bretagne, CNP Assurances and Sofincohave succeeded in achieving their objectives thanks to the personalised video
DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE
How to successfully implement a sustainable and effective Customer Engagement strategy?
Vous aimerez aussi:
What is a bread point in a customer relationship?
Pain point is an anglicism that can be translated as “pain point”. A pain point then refers to an irritant, i.e. a point of friction during ...
What is Selfcare in a customer relationship?
A definition for self-care The term “self-care” could be translated as taking care of oneself. You may also encounter synonyms such as self ...
[White Paper] The 4 Levers of Effective Customer Service
Customer service is a business challenge that is sometimes difficult to measure. This reference guide will give you the keys to improve the efficiency of ...